Virtualbox Networking Issues

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Thu Jul 15 22:00:37 UTC 2010

On Jul 15, 2010, at 11:57 PM, Chris Maness wrote:

> I tried the second Intel adapter in the list and it worked under bridge mode.

This is really unsatisfying, can you generate an ifconfig -a and report it back so that we can see what you did?
did you assign multiple interfaces to the machine? are they all bridged or?

I want to make sure that others can learn from this, and that is only possible when you shed a little light on the
things that you did and what caused problems. would you be able to help us with that?

--
/"\   Best regards,                        | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko at EFnet