Wacom tablet driver port doesn't seem to work

Chip Camden sterling at camdensoftware.com
Wed Jul 14 00:06:28 UTC 2010

Quoth Chad Perrin on Tuesday, 13 July 2010:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 09:04:10AM -0700, Chip Camden wrote:
> >
> > Looks like this may be it:
> >
> > /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/input/wacom_drv.so
>
> Alas, I do not have that file either.  There are, in fact, no files with
> "wacom" anywhere in the path on this system other than the files in the
> input-wacom port.
>
> --
> Chad Perrin [ original content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]

Interesting.  After I built the port here, that file was new.  I'm afraid
I don't know anything more to be able to help.

You did try make clean deinstall reinstall, right?

--
Sterling (Chip) Camden    | sterling at camdensoftware.com | 2048D/3A978E4F
http://camdensoftware.com | http://chipstips.com        | http://chipsquips.com