Get access to csh (default freebsd shell) for root to solve login problem.

Luca Renaud renaud.luca at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 16:03:08 UTC 2010

The root shell is now bash,but I was unaware that bash was not
self-contained(it depends at least of libintl.so.8),
and doing some upgrades with ports I erased libintl.so.8,now I cannot access
the root account because bash is
not operational and I need root access to install again libintl.so.8,or any
other way to solve the problem.
So,how can I get access to csh for root without having access to a root
shell(the previously defined bash does
not work,and I need root access to change the shell for the root acount).

 Thanks.