Convert all packages to ports

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jul 2 00:07:03 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Stankevitz <chrisstankevitz at yahoo.com> writes:

Chris> Thank you, pressing "O" is indeed easier than TAB, ENTER.
Chris> Unfortunately, I already pressed TAB, ENTER about a hundred
Chris> times.  The build is now going.  Hopefully any extra "TAB, ENTER"
Chris> sequences I made will be forgotten by portmaster and not used to
Chris> answer any non-options related questions.

You've probably answered the defaults all the way up to 2012.
Hope you enjoy FreeBSD 8.2's defaults. :)