Finding Drivers For winWiFi Card

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Sun Jan 24 04:01:21 UTC 2010

This is probably the wrong place to ask, and if it is I ask your
forgiveness.

I'm browsing the FTP server for FreeBSD-8.0 packages[0] and am looking
for drivers for my winWiFi card (zonenet, unsure of chipset currently)
and realized, I'm not sure what package I would need for that. I didn't
set up eth0 (wired NIC, realtek) as that would mean lugging my box
halfway across the house into a room with no room in it for me and my
box. I figured I could just set my wireless card up after install, not
thinking I wouldn't have a clue as to what I'm doing.

Any clues as to what part of the FTP server I should be looking in? I'm
looking at the packages under net/ but looking at them they all seem to
be for someone with a working connection (icecast, nbd-server, etc).
Thoughts?

[0]: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-8.0-release/
--
PIT