[PHP] RE: Clean PHP 5.2.12 Build Core Dumping / Can't Build Port - FreeBSD 6.1

hack988 hack988 hack988 at dev.htwap.com
Sun Jan 17 18:45:01 UTC 2010

I think Vasily Pupkin is right.
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk.diff?r1=1.630;r2=1.631;f=h
Found {portsdir}/Mk/bsd.port.mk and make sure the version is higher
than 1.631(2009/12/18)
In another side,your are use "*default tag=." in your supfile or /etc/make.conf?

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html
mybe you need to use "*default tag=RELEASE_6_1_0"

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/lang/php5/?only_with_tag=RELEASE_6_1_0
php5.x for freebsd 6.1