[PHP] RE: Clean PHP 5.2.12 Build Core Dumping / Can't Build Port - FreeBSD 6.1

Don O'Neil lists at lizardhill.com
Tue Jan 12 21:28:55 UTC 2010

This is _exactly_ what I did, and as soon as I try a 'make all-depend-list'
the error shows up. I don't even have the X11 system installed (it's a
headless server, with no GUI).

This is on a CLEAN 6.1 install, without any upgrades/patches, just straight
off the ISO install and after a portsnap install/extract.

I tried building it _before_ I updated the ports and it would build a 5.1.2
php ok, but I need 5.2.12. Something has changed in the port between 5.1.2
and 5.2.12