science/paraview: gmake[2]: *** [bin/QVTKCxxTests] Error 1, gmake[1]: *** [VTK/GUISupport/Qt/Testing/Cxx/CMakeFiles/QVTKCxxTests.dir/all] Error 2,gmake: *** [all] Error 2,*** Error code 1

Gary Jennejohn gary.jennejohn at freenet.de
Sun Jan 10 16:19:46 UTC 2010

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:10:38 +0100
"O. Hartmann" <ohartman at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Since a while I'm incapable of compiling ports/science/paraview on the
> most FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE/amd64 boxes around here.
>
> I do portmaster -dv on a regular basis on all of those machines and I
> suspect the port maintanance facility beeing corrupted since this error
> shows up on nearly every FreeBSd box.
>
> How can I check what's going wrong?
>
> Please reply to my eMail also, I'm not subsribing questions/ports list.
>
> Thanks,

I decided to install this as a test on my 9-CURRENT amd64 box.

I encountered no errors at all.

Note that, since this was never installed before, I ended up installing
most of the dependencies from scratch.

That may be a clue.  I personally would try deinstalling/reinstalling
its dependencies _by hand_.

Note that I personally never use portmaster and can't comment on that.

---
Gary Jennejohn