Clean PHP 5.2.12 Build Core Dumping

Don O'Neil lists at lizardhill.com
Sun Jan 10 03:55:01 UTC 2010

Well, I hadn't edited the Makefiles, I was planning on it (but won't now
that you pointed out the make option), but never got past making the generic
port....

I tried adding WITHOUT_X11=yes to /etc/make.conf as well as X11BASE= and
X11BASE="", but I still get the same error.

Where to go from here? Do I have and old version of something that is
causing this? I get this error _right away_ before anything is even built.

Thanks!