ISO image size -regarding

Jason jhelfman at e-e.com
Sat Jan 9 01:18:47 UTC 2010

I am uncertain as to why the difference with the changes you had made,
and the size it returned, however I would suggest following the release
engineering process for creating a custom release.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/releng/index.html

In doing this process, I am sure you find it is a much cleaner process,
and more close in size to what you may expect.

-jgh

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 04:41:24PM -0800, Knight Tiger thus spake: