Booting from ZFS raidz

Anselm Strauss amsibamsi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:22:59 UTC 2010

On Jan 8, 2010, at 17:12 , krad wrote:

> 2010/1/8 Anselm Strauss <amsibamsi at gmail.com>
> Sorry, forgot the list ...

I created /boot/zfs, exported the pool, imported again, copied /boot/zfs/zpool.cache to /zroot/boot/zfs, unmounted /zroot and then set the mountpoint for zroot to legacy. After the loader lists 3 disk drives I'm now getting the error:

FATAL: int13_harddisk: function 42. Can't use 64bits lba

Then, booting stops completely, no command prompt follows. This is with the SVN head branch.