Accessing Computer

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:50:11 UTC 2010

Assume three computers.

Computer 1 runs Windows with Putty installed
Computer 2 & 3 run FreeBSD

Computer 1 runs Putty and creates a key that is installed on computer 2.
Computer 2 has a key that is installed on computer 3.

If someone were to use computer 1 via Putty to access computer 2, would
they then be able to access computer 3? If so, how could I prevent it
from happening?

I am not good at explaining things, so I hope you understand what I am referring to.

--
Carmel
carmel at hotmail.com

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

	Mencken, H. L.