Setup FTP service on FreeBSD 2.0.5?

Paul Shi shihang at hkusua.hku.hk
Wed Jan 6 13:03:35 UTC 2010

Dear Matthew and Everyone,

Thank you so much for your response. I think I will just create a user named
ftp to enable anonymous access since security is not our major concern so
far.

The thing concerns me is exact the question you asked in the first place:
Does FreeBSD 2.0.5 even have any support for wireless networking devices?
Because I cannot find any reference it. I am wondering if anyone in this
mailing list has a answer to this question. And I am just curious to see how
people made wireless network back in 1990s. It must be quite "fun". Again,
any comment on wireless networking under FreeBSD will be greatly
appreciated! Thank all of you so much!

Your sincerely,
Paul Shi
Electronic and Communication Engineering Senior
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Hong Kong