FreeBSD 2.0.5 Release

nvidican at envieweb.net nvidican at envieweb.net
Tue Jan 5 15:44:12 UTC 2010

Paul,

You'll need either a *nix machine with 'dd' or rawwrite.exe (should be
on the cd image in the /tools/ folder). You need to write 'root.flp'
to a floppy disk similar to the way you'd write an .iso image to a
cdrom.

dd if=root.flp of=/dev/fd0    <- assuming existing FreeBSD box,

or

rawwrite.exe root.flp a:  <- from a dos/windows box

Depending on the FreeBSD release, (IIRC 2.0.5 only requires one),
you'd need one or two disks for the .flp images.

--
Nathan Vidican
nathan at vidican.com