Can't get "ZFS on GPT Root" to work.

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Jan 3 18:38:59 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Manolis" == Manolis Kiagias <sonicy at otenet.gr> writes:

Manolis> I've tried the exact steps on vmware fusion (8.0-RELEASE amd64) and
Manolis> didn't notice anything. Did you get any error messages in any of the
Manolis> commands shown in the wiki?

No error messages at all.  Of course, for vmware, I had to use "da0"
not "ad0".  But otherwise, I followed the steps *to the letter*.
And when I reboot, no ZFS Pool found. :(

Did you select "Freebsd 64-bit" for the vm type?