backup.efnet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:51:01 UTC 2010
I'm on a FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE i396 system.
And i am experiencing a lot of packet loss and instability with this
driver. I've noticed that the transfers rate keeps jump around from
1Mbps to its respective level.
My connection to the AP is stable, but the data-flow isn't.
Ive been trying to days to fix this now, and I'm just about to give up now.
I have patched the kernel, updated the driver. Done some diagnostics.
But I'm completely lost on this matter.
Just throwing this out there in case some one is/has experienced the
same with this driver.
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates.
More information about the freebsd-questions