Installing FreeBSD on a USB stick.

Fbsd1 fbsd1 at a1poweruser.com
Tue Feb 16 13:33:51 UTC 2010

Christer Solskogen wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 6:26 PM, Tim Judd <tajudd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And I agree with this 'Fbsd1' user (I wish 'Fbsd1' would update his
>> MTA with a real name) that since Christer is who uses the product, he
>> should look into it.
>
> I'm probably a bit paranoid, but when someone who is not using their
> real name, post a email saying something like "CLIK ON DIS LINK PLZ"
> /and/ Websense kicks in, my paranoia takes over :)

Yea like Christer Solskogen is your real name. Are you that naive that
you believe a name used on a email address has any truth in who really
is using it. If you have nothing to say about the article you should
have kept your paranoia to your self instead of questioning the
integrity of the writer. There was no reason to make your first reply.
And even after being told your websence software is in error you still
continue mouthing nonsense.

Once again YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOUR WEBSENSE SOFTWARE VENDOR WHAT ARE
THE EXACT REASONS THEY FLAGGED THIS SITE. OTHER POSTERS HAVE ALL READY
TOLD YOU THAT FALSE POSITIVES ARE COMMON FROM VENDORS OF SUCH SCAM
SERVICES AS WEBSENSE. NOBODY HAS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO CLICK ON A LINK.
THAT IS YOUR CHOOSE OR NOT AND NOBODY HERE ON THE LIST HAS THE LEAST
INTEREST IN WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO CLICK ON SO KEPT IT TO YOUR SELF.

Any reply from this point on just marks you as a flamer.