freebsd

Ross Cameron abalour at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:01:43 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:12 PM, tristan <tristan.nav at hotmail.com> wrote:
> i recently installed freebsd on my system. when i sign in to the root account, i get a prompt telling me about the documentation, then a # sign. how do i acess an interactive desktop like the one in windows/mac?

Not quite that easy to answer unfortunately,... depends on how you did
the install.

Considering you're new to FreeBSD why not give something like DesktopBSD a try?
    FreeBSD under the hood but a bit more graphical to ease the entry
into the BSD way of thinking......

--
"Opportunity is most often missed by people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work."