NOW what?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat Feb 13 09:18:21 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 04:38:54AM +0900, Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
> Gary Kline <kline at thought.org> writes:
>
> > On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:10:38AM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:
> > [... long line snip ...]
> > 	I just tried again and now Konq did send me to the hyperlink...
> > 	Was i hallucinating? dunno....
>
> Hi Gary, how about GNOME's epiphany? Recently i settled down at
> epiphany for web work. That looks good to me.

	I like epiphany more and more; the thing it lacks, and the Only
	reason I  use Konq is that it lets me use the festival
	text-to-speech apps.

	If *anybody* knows of any other browser that can be set to have
	festival stuff work, please, Pulsseeze let me know:)

	gary

    The 7.79a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php