NOW what?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Fri Feb 12 18:10:42 UTC 2010

Guys,

this has happened once before with kde Konqueror; but i can't remember
where/what i clicked.  maybe somebody onlist can help me.   When i click on
a link on Konq, a popup / dialog displays asking where i want to save the
link; it =does not= move me to the linked page.  --there are some links i
want to save but i chose those links, rarely, from the Location menu.

i just clicked on the Location -> "Open with firefox3 " dropdown.  On FF, I
can click on various links and actually go there.  {{ sometimes a reboot
fixes this save-page problem; not this time. }}

anybody?

gary

    The 7.79a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php