amd64: Fatal Trap 12 in high load situations

ms80 ms80 at dynamik.sytes.net
Sat Feb 6 14:16:01 UTC 2010

Am Saturday 06 February 2010 14:03:06 schrob David N:
[snip]

> What power supply do you have?
> How many watts? brand?
>
> If you have insufficient power, it may cause the system to become unstable.
>
> Regards
> David N

I tested with an Enermax EPR425AWT Pro82+ II, 425W wich was the psu I bought
and intended to use with this computer.
After stumbling across the instabilities I tested with a
HEC 550TE-2WX 550W, but it made no difference, so either both are faulty /
insufficient or the problem is something else.

regards,

Sven
--
00