Server compromised Zen-Cart "record company" Exploit

James Smallacombe up at 3.am
Thu Feb 4 20:28:59 UTC 2010

Replying to Bogdan Webb's reply recommending sohusin:

This appears to be exactly what I needed, thanks!  The stock ports PHP
install already has the suhosin patch, but the extension is a godsend!
Not only does it log everything, but it let's you manage php functions on
a per virtual host basis, not just in php.ini.  Fantastic and is working
great.  About the only thing I could want more would be to control the
functions under the apache <Directory> directives (on top of in
<VirtualHost>).