Upgrading sudo to 184.108.40.206 doesn't work with OPIE
kirk at strauser.com
Thu Feb 4 16:45:36 UTC 2010
On 02/04/2010 10:26 AM, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> Any idea why that may be or how I could troubleshoot it, short of
> bisecting the sudo releases until I find the culprit?
Eh, did it anyway. The problem was with a change added between 1.7.2p1
and 1.7.2p2. This patch fixes it:
--- auth/pam.c.orig 2010-02-04 10:43:28.635212518 -0600
+++ auth/pam.c 2010-02-04 10:43:34.194558424 -0600
@@ -107,13 +107,6 @@
- * Set PAM_RUSER to the invoking user (the "from" user).
- * We set PAM_RHOST to avoid a bug in Solaris 7 and below.
- (void) pam_set_item(pamh, PAM_RUSER, user_name);
- (void) pam_set_item(pamh, PAM_RHOST, user_host);
* Some versions of pam_lastlog have a bug that
* will cause a crash if PAM_TTY is not set so if
* there is no tty, set PAM_TTY to the empty string.
I'll file a bug with the sudo folks, but if anyone else is having the
same problem, this should get you running in the mean time.
More information about the freebsd-questions