Delivery reports about your e-mail [Incident:100201-010615]

The BigPond Team thebigpondteam at bigpond-mail.custhelp.com
Wed Feb 3 03:07:32 UTC 2010

Thanks for contacting BigPond.We aim to respond to your email query within two business days, however due to a larger than expected demand for our services wait times are currently exceeding two business days. We apologise for any inconvenience and will get back to you with an answer to your query as soon as possible. Kind regards,The BigPond Team  Privacy   |    Terms of Use® Registered trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited. ABN 33 051 775 556.  This communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL information of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556). If you are not an intended recipient, you MUST NOT keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on this communication, and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and your reply.