AT&T substitute available on freebsd?

Ivan Voras ivoras at freebsd.org
Mon Feb 1 15:53:10 UTC 2010

On 02/01/10 15:37, Jian Jun Wang wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> I am not quite technical on this, y'know, in windows, we have AT&T software
> to access company intranet, not sure whether we have substitute here? I
> tried to figure out the ways to do that, no luck. I know on linux
> distribution they have agnclient. any ideas?

You can expect a reliable answer only if someone has figured out what
protocol does your software use and has found some alternative.

Offhand, since
http://info.attbusiness.net/agnclient/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.features
mentions "ipsec", I'd guess IPSec support might be your answer
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ipsec.html).