Any recommendations for FreeBSD VPS hosting?

Rob Farmer rfarmer at predatorlabs.net
Thu Dec 30 01:49:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 15:59, Eric <heli at mikestammer.com> wrote:
> ive had good experiences across a few servers with rootbsd.

Rootbsd has been good for me, but it is worth noting their TOS is
fairly restrictive - no legal adult content, nothing "excessively
violent", nothing that may result in "retaliation against RootBSD by
offended viewers," etc. I get the impression they are the type of
place that will drop you at the first complaint.

It looks like ARP could basically double my specs for the same price,
so I may have to check them out. Thanks to Randal for the
recommendation.

--
Rob Farmer