ImageMagick, Djvu, and Perl-threaded - marked as IGNORE when updating

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Tue Dec 28 11:21:55 UTC 2010

> On 12/27/10, David Southwell <david at vizion2000.net> wrote:
> > Agreed - but  following Doug's  commit I can vouch that the PERL_THREADED
> > hack
> > was still needed  for 7.2 p3 systems on amd64.
>
> It shouldn't be needed.  Can you remove this definition from any
> locally-modified Makefiles, and provide the same information that was
> requested from Da Rock? (Why do I feel like a WWE announcer when I
> type that? ...)
>
> b.
I do not want to rebuild WITHOUT_IMAGEMAGICK_PERL on a running system with
active user access which needs perl.

Have you got the replies from Da Rock?

David

Photographic Artist
Permanent Installations & Design
Creative Imagery and Advanced Digital Techniques
High Dynamic Range Photography & Official Portraiture
Combined darkroom & digital creations
& Systems Adminstrator for the vizion2000.net network