rcorder

Nu 2 Da Boro nu2daboro08 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:50:21 UTC 2010

Thanks, but I'm still unable to get it to work... I'm trying to get
barnyard2 to boot after mysql
I placed mysql and/or mysql-server under PROVIDE and/or REQUIRE in
rc.d/barnyard2. Then ran rcorder to show the correct setting and still no
luck. I was able to uncomment REQUIRE and that produces an error which now
causes barnyard2 to load after mysql. Funny how things work.

Thanks again,
n00b Anci