LG Vortex (VS660)

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Tue Dec 21 17:31:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 7:43 AM, Da Rock <
freebsd-questions at herveybayaustralia.com.au> wrote:

> Well thats new :)
>
> I've been playing with a HTC Android, disk access is fine, but trying to
> get the tethering working.
>
> Whats usbconfig say? And is it every time you plug in, or does it come good
> second or third (+) time round?

usbconfig says
    ugen1.3: <LG Vortex USB Device LG Electronics Inc.> at usbus1, cfg=0
md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=ON

It's pretty consistent as far as the number of tries. I'm not worried about
tethering so much as being able to plug it in to my laptop when I travel to
add/remove data from the memory card (fbsd doesn't particularly like my
internal card reader).