[fbsd_questions] mac and windoze formats - a

spellberg_robert emailrob at emailrob.com
Wed Dec 8 23:43:56 UTC 2010

chuck ---

thank you.
your clarity is warmly appreciated.

fyi, would that these --were-- pdfs.
regrettably, these are not computer people;
   they are print_the_magazine_on_paper_and_sell_the_paper people.

the usual approach is to install a binary on the box that, at the least,
   requires the presence of the optical_disc in the drive to operate.

well, that's what happens when one charges money for something that is easily duplicated.
their loss; i didn't include this item in today's order for some single_issues.

ciao.

rob