FTPD not working properly on jail

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:49:41 UTC 2010

On 8 December 2010 16:39, Redd Vinylene <reddvinylene at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Bjoern A. Zeeb <
> bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net> wrote:
>
> > application or configuration issue unrelated to jails.
> >

> Absolutely. Thanks for making me realize it though.
>
> Peace!

do you have a personal firewall or are natting at any point on your pc (not
the ftp server), as if you do and are using active, the firewall ftp proxy
wont be able to read the data stream in SSL mode as its encrypted, and hence
setup the needed forwarding rules.

WHy not try sftp? Probably more secure and a dam site easier to setup.