libphp5.so

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Wed Dec 8 16:40:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Ivan Frosty <ivanfrosty at gmail.com> wrote:

> isnt it possible for some one to get me their libphp5.so so i can
> download ? i installed php and all the dependancies but i used pkg_add
> because i dont have internet apparently. so i cant do make, make
> install. so is it possible i get that file and simply put it where its
> supposed to be? my apache wont start because it cant find it.
> suggestions?

'make' 'make install' arn't internet (network) dependant. Are you saying
that because your box doesn't have network access, PORTS failed to download
the sources? My 'libphp5.so' very likely may not work for you because it was
compiled for my specific machine. Can you be a little more explicit in your
description?