Shopping cart other than OSCommerce?

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at intranet.com.mx
Tue Dec 7 21:32:14 UTC 2010

Hello all.

Thanks for the time and rapid response Mr Chuck.

Yes. Seems like the guilty one was OSCommerce. I am looking exactly
for other option, as you say maybe not PHP ones and that's why asked
for advice based on experinces of what people is using. I am looking
for python option also. My needs are very simple, even a catalog of
products without the shopping cart will be enough. I am also looking
options that let you add modules. I want to continue using Freebsd,
continue learning and also solve a personal need.
  Of course the idea is not to start a war between PHP lovers and any
other language, but options and suggestions are very welcome. Anyway.
I will continue searching. And when I find the solution will posted
here , maybe could be of help to someone.

By the way. It is great to receive advise from people like you all
guys. I have been on the list for several years and I always learn
something , always.

Thanks to all

Jorge Biquez