ZFS

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Dec 5 23:45:58 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Gabor" == Gabor Illo <stageline at gmail.com> writes:

Gabor> Hello List!
Gabor> I install FreeBSD 8.1 RELEASE to friend server. I use this cool wiki post.
Gabor> http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS/GPTZFSBoot/Mirror

Gabor> But i don't know 2.2 point. (Install FreeBSD to zroot)

Gabor> Fixit# cd /dist/8.0-* no such directory
Gabor> Fixit# cd /dist/8.1-* no such directory

What did you boot?  I used a full release disk, and it worked fine.