FreeBSD on Virtualbox: No network access

Fri Dec 3 04:56:19 UTC 2010

On 12/02/2010 09:03 PM, Weihang Wang wrote:
> Now the guest OS does not have network access. When using ifconfig, the virtual ethernet card le0 (when using PCI II) or pcn0 (when using PCnet FAST III) has no IP address.
Have you attempted to select different available network interfaces?

I have a similar issue when I first started using virtualbox, and it was
due to not having the correct interface drop-down option from within the
Settings tab on the VirtualBox Gui. (Where all the VMs are listed.)

--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth
M. G. Wigglesworth Holdings, LLC