USB Thumb Drive

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi lenzi.sergio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:45:20 UTC 2010

According to Darwin's law,
the most fit will survive...

if you have the choice of buying 2 usb drivers,
one that have fat32 and other that have exfat
you, as a normal customer, does not know about
the details of fat32, ntfs, ufs, zfs, xfs....
but you know about price, that is:
the one that pays something to M$ costs
more than the other,

I bet the one that costs less (even a cent less...) will
get better chance to survive.. and in some time
there will be no exfat usb drivers ...

besides it is easy to format a fat32 on FreeBSD or even in
Linux, Mac..

I can show, for example, the docx, in my country,  the document
format standard is ODT...   or PDF... no no doc, no docx...

Thanks for listening...