Interactive Port

Rem P Roberti remegius at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 23:29:41 UTC 2010

On 2010.09.01 01:11:46 +0200, Polytropon wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:54:28 +0100, Frank Shute <frank at shute.org.uk> wrote:
> > For printing from mutt, I use the following in ~/.muttrc
> >
> > set print_command="a2ps -1 > ~/mail.ps; gv ~/mail.ps"
> >
> > Obviously, that views the postcript file first & then I print from gv.
>
> What about "lpr ~/mail.ps" instead of "gv ~/mail.ps"? This would
> actually send the output PS to the default printer queue, causing
> the message to be printed.

Nothing is working, regardless of whether I try to print from Muttprint,
or with Frank's setup.  In either case I get this error message:

Press any key to continue...cannot remove path when cwd is
/tmp/muttprint-GOauzJ for /tmp/muttprint-GOauzJ:  at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.1/File/Temp.pm line 902

I'm beginning to wonder if this doesn't have something to do with the
fact that my printer is installed via CUPS.  There may need to me a
special parameter set up in .muttprintrc.  But so far I haven't found
any info on it.

Rem