Interactive Port

Rem P Roberti remegius at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 19:39:37 UTC 2010

On 2010.08.31 12:34:21 -0700, Rem P Roberti wrote:
> In attempting to install /usr/ports/print/dvips I got the error message
> that dvips is an interactive port, and I can't remember how to handle
> that. Could I please get a heads up there.  Thank you.

OK...I commented out the 'batch' entry in make.conf.  Now I get this
error message:

===>  dvips-5.76 conflicts with installed package(s):
      teTeX-base-3.0_20
      teTeX-texmf-3.0_6

The whole problem is that I am trying to get muttprint to work, and my
understanding is that it is dependent on teTeX for its operation.  But
when I tried to print I got an error message telling me that the print
operation needs to see dvips.  So I'm not exactly sure what is going on
here.

Rem