Could not chdir to home directory

Danny Carroll fbsd at dannysplace.net
Fri Aug 27 10:03:54 UTC 2010

 Hiya Nita,...

I'm sure you'll get lots of help on this list.  Just a question for you.
Any chance you could convice the Juniper bigwigs to release the source
code for the DX platform given that it's now end of life?

I know it was based on FreeBSD and, as a former Redline/DX user I know
it's got some nice stuff under the hood.
I know that the BSD community would be thrilled if Juniper were to give
something back to the people who provided the platform that DX was based on.
If such a thing were to happen, I know I'd find it hard to ever
recommend a different network tech vendor to my clients.

It's a long shot, but I figured it was worth asking the question ;-)

-D
p.s. if you still are stuck with your homedir problems, feel free to
contact me off-list.