chunk 'ad1s4 ; ad1s2 ,ad1s3 does not start on a track boundary : install issue

Mubeesh ali mubeeshalivm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:07:41 UTC 2010

yes you are right :-) . it is a 100 mb recovery partition created by
windows 7 which can be  safely formatted. however is there a way we
can we have bsd not to format all partitions ; i have ubuntu on a
partition (in which 3g  usb  modem (my only internet connection)
works  after some tweaking ) .

thanks,
Mubeesh