Installation problem

Mubeesh ali mubeeshalivm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:01:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

In my case(stuck at bios splash after freebsd install) ,i had to give it to
acer support ,as i risked losing warranty if i opened/dismantled  my laptop.
They have diagnosed harddrive to be faulty(the laptop is hardly 15 days old
:-(  ).  The lappy was running ubuntu and fedora fine.

Hope this does not repeat with my next try at freebsd .

thanks,
Mubeesh