Forged messages being posted to freebsd-questions

Ian Smith smithi at nimnet.asn.au
Thu Aug 19 12:31:26 UTC 2010

Re: freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 324, Issue 7, Message: 7

Yes, that likely gets to postmaster@ indirectly.

 > >    Dear Sir/Madam,
 > >    Your email was unable reach the intended person that you were sending
 > >    it to.
 > >    For more information on our business please click on the following
 > >    link:
 > >    [1]Click here for our website
 > >    We look forward to your continued business in the future.
 > >    Regards,
 > >    Webmaster
 > >
 > > References
 > >
 > >    1. http://www.downwind.com.au/avdir/rd.php?id=7564
 >
 > Can someone please take care of this. Its getting to be quite annoying.

Indeed.  That's because noone had forwarded copies with complete headers
to postmaster at freebsd.org, who I bet hasn't the spare time to browse a
fraction of the freebsd lists (let alone -questions :)

Sorry, I (need to) get the digest, only seeing short headers as quoted.

cheers, Ian