Bind9.7.1 Package

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Tue Aug 10 20:05:49 UTC 2010

	I wrote to the list about building a package out of a
port of bind97 and am almost there.

Matthew Seaman writes:
>     # make package-recursive

which I did after configuring and installing bind9.7.1P2. I then
put all the tar balls the make created in to a directory that is
put on to the new system along with the bind97 base tar ball and
tried to install the package on to a brand new system with
pkg_add. It acts as if I almost have it in that it does find all
the tar archives but there is one last complaint which kills the
whole install.
I get a message about
pkg-config-0.23_1

and can not seem to find anything to save from the port that
contains that string or any part there of.

	There is obviously some other little file I need to save
from somewhere, but I am not sure what to look for.

Thanks.

Martin McCormick