Installing wget

Frank Wißmann frank.wissmann41 at web.de
Mon Aug 9 18:56:06 UTC 2010

Jerry McAllister schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> I started an instal of wget from ports - /usr/ports/ftp/wget
>
> It comes up with some selections and I mistakenly selected GNUTLS.
>
> Now I constantly get
>   "GNUTLS and OPENSSL are mutually exclusive, enable at most one of them"
> And the make quits.
>
> How do I get rid of that.  I have done make clean, make diskclean
> and deleted as many files as I dared, but it still won't build
> and install wget.
>
> Of course, there is some file I don't know about.
> Can someone point me to where to find it?
>
> Thank you,
>
> ////jerry

Hi, Jerry!
Try a "make rmconfig-recursive" in /usr/ports/ftp/wget and then a "make
config-recursive" and select then what you want.

Greetings Frank

--
GU d- s:+ a+ C+>$ UBS>$ P L- !E--- W N+@ !o K--? !w--- O !M- !V- PS+ PE
Y? !PGP- t+ 5 X !R tv- b++ DI !D G e h+ r- y?

When pack meets pack in the jungle
and no one will move from the trail
wait till the leaders have spoken
it may be fair words shall prevail