sudo -K/-k ineffective

Gurpreet Singh gurpreet007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 19:40:40 UTC 2010

I don't see anything suspicious in the timestamp directory:

foo% sudo ls -l /var/run/sudo/
total 12
drwx------  2 root  wheel  512 Aug  2 01:06 gurpreet
drwx------  2 root  wheel  512 Aug  2 00:37 other
drwx------  2 root  wheel  512 Aug  2 00:37 third

foo% sudo ls -l /var/run/sudo/gurpreet
total 8
-rw-------  1 root  wheel  20 Aug  2 01:07 0
-rw-------  1 root  wheel  20 Aug  2 00:59 1

also, the FS containing this directory (/ itself) is mounted without
noatime.

foo% mount
/dev/ad0s1a on / (ufs, local)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, multilabel)

--
Life is not fair. Get used to it. .... Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll
end up working for one.