HP Proliant ML 150 G5

Graeme Dargie arab at tangerine-army.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 12:33:09 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: William E. Moreno A. [mailto:wmoreno3 at yahoo.com]
Sent: 26 April 2010 01:44
To: questions at FreeBSD.org
Subject: HP Proliant ML 150 G5

I tried to install FreeBSD 8.0 AMD64 on an HP Proliant ML 150 G5 Intel Xeon quad core but fails. With CentOS 5.4 the installation was Ready.

I would like to know is this product ML 150 G5 is incompatibility with FreeBSD 8.0

I tested FreeBSD with an ML 115 G5 and the installation was ready.

Thanks

William Moreno

P.D.: El presente correo no contiene tildes para evitarle al receptor
inconvenientes en su lectura.