bsdstats error

Aiza aiza21 at comclark.com
Sat Apr 24 00:14:25 UTC 2010

Some thing wrong with the bsdstats process. I am a retired American who
is now living in the Philippines. All during RELEASE 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, and
now 8.0 I have been running the bsdstats port on my single system. Some
times I reboot the system a few times a week which fire off the bsdstat
reports as well as running over the change of month which also fires off
the bsdstat report. Yesterday I checked the http://bsdstats.org website
by country and to my great surprise there are no Freebsd systems in the
Philippines. Also the previous months reports are no longer shown on the
website and the port stats don't show at all. This is not the results
talked about on this list when the bsdstats project was trying to get
Freebsd participation 3 years ago. Maybe the bsdstats website has been
un-supported, un-updated for over 2 years now and nobody noticed until I
  showed up in a country with out any Freebsd counts, but knowing I was
reports regularly.

What good is participation if there are no real-time results.
Guess it's time to remove bsdstats from my system.