blogware or online-feedback utilities?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Fri Apr 23 18:53:59 UTC 2010

	The soundings i got by this list alone re my novel told me that
	it has interest.  I think more broadly that just among fellow
	computer nerds.  What I want to know is about getting feedback
	both from list like -questions as well as the others that I
	belong to.  Or are there some canned php scripts I can use?

	I've run this site for >> 20 years out of pocket; now I would
	like to check into something like Paypal donations.  Anybody here
	have a clue about that?   If this seems too far OT, please
	get back to me offlist.

    The 7.83a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php
             http://journey.thought.org  100% Guaranteed Novel