dhcpd doesn't sent route information

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 15:23:12 UTC 2010

On Apr 23, 2010, at 6:14 AM, Onur Aslan wrote:
> I am using isc-dhcp30-server-3.0.7_5 in FreeBSD 7.2. When I run dhclient in a
> client machine, this machine doesn't get gateway from dhcp server. I configured
> dhcpd server as described in FreeBSD handbook.

If the machine you are testing from is one of onur-pc or onur-eee, you aren't getting a default router because you've only defined it for the dynamic pool range of .4 - .24.  Move the:

   option routers 192.168.1.1;

...statement to the top level, or move the host declarations inside of the subnet 192.168.1.0 block.  Or copy the routers line to your host declarations, I suppose.

Regards,
--
-Chuck