OT: Goodbye and hosting wanted

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Thu Apr 22 00:15:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:50:50 -0400
DAve <dave.list at pixelhammer.com> wrote:
> I will need to move my hosted domain, email, and DNS this week. I am
> sure I could continue to host it with my employer but I would rather
> not. I don't need much, less than a dozen email accounts, simple PHP or
> perl, and DNS. My wife would like to start a LiveJournal or something
> like it for her work here if a host can be found that supports that,
> http://flickr.com/catchoftheday (Feel free to offer to purchase
> something ;^). Now that I am unemployed, inexpensive would be nice. I am
> open to suggestions for hosting services.

http://www.pairlite.com/ not sure about the flickr stuff but it 100 a year PHP and all that and it hosted on FreeBSD.

Good luck.

--
Rod Person
http://www.rodperson.com

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret
cabal working against the best interests of the United States,
characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of
conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated
global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's
the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"
-David Rockefeller (Memoirs, p.405)